The whisk is used for whipping cream or beating egg liquid. It can also be used for ensuring even mixing of the ingredients at a low stirring speed, thus preventing food materials from adhering to and scorching on the bottom of the mixing bowl. Please follow the procedures below to mount/dismount the stirring rod:
- Mount the whisk on the mixing blade set by inserting it into the gap between the crossed blades, and gently rotating it until it is fixed. Please ensure that it cannot be pulled out vertically easily.
- Nip the lifter, gently rotate it, and pull it upwards.
- Do not use the whisk at a mixing speed higher than Speed 5.
- Do not use the whisk and the simmering basket at the same time.
- Do not mount/dismount the whisk during its operation of the device.
- Do not use the whisk in a high-temperature dry burning environment.