The steamer set and simmering basket are used for steaming food. The steamer set consists of a steamer lid, a steaming tray, a septum,a steaming pot, and a condensation tray.This assembly can be directly mounted onto the mixing bowl lid. During the cooking process, steam flows into the steamer via the inlet opening on the mixing bowl lid to steam the food. Please follow the procedures below:
- To use the steamer set for steam cooking, simply mount its bottom into the docking slot on the top of the mixing bowl lid.
- To use the simmering basket for steam cooking, place it into the mixing bowl and fill it with food materials.
- The steamer set can be freely arranged to meet your cooking requirements.
- If you want to collect the condensation from the steamer, put the condensation tray between the bottom of the steam cooker and the mixing bowl lid; if you want the condensation to flow into the mixing bowl, simply remove the condensation tray.
- Arrange the food materials evenly in one layer inside the steamer, with the total weight of the food materials, plates, and dishes not exceeding 2 kg.
- Be careful not to get scalded when removing the steamer set or the simmering basket from the steaming pot.
- Make sure that there is enough water inside the mixing bowl to prevent dry burning and damaging the device.
- Clean the steamer assembly and simmering basket in a timely manner after each use to ensure the mesh is not blocked by food.
- It is not possible to leave the measuring cup on the mixing bowl lid while using the steamer set. Please do not try to mount it by brutal force.
- Keep an eye on the condensation tray and make sure the condensation is not overflowing. In general conditions, the tray can accommodate all condensation generated during approximately an hour of steaming.