Returns or Replacement
If you believe that the products were damaged in transit or are faulty on arrival, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery with photo evidence of the damages to TOKIT Customer Services.
For quality issues, (Asia Pacific area within 7 days of delivery; North America, European Union& United Kingdom within 30 days of delivery) TOKIT will provide you with paid shipping labels to proceed with the return.
We do not offer refunds if you simply change your mind. The consumer warranty may not apply if the products are damaged by abnormal use.
To be eligible for a return or replacement, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. If there is any gift, please return it together. If a product you return is missing accessories or other bundled items that were shipped with the product, the retail price of those items will be deducted from your refund.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Important note: If the buyer does not cooperate with customs clearance or refuses to accept the package and the package is returned, the additional costs incurred, including the return shipping fee, will be borne by the buyer.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
If the consumer refuses to accept the package and the package is returned, the additional costs incurred, including the return shipping fee, will be borne by the buyer.
We need consumers to provide a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Events Beyond Reasonable Control
Neither party will be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond their reasonable control (wars, natural disasters, extreme weather conditions, etc.).
TOKIT products purchased on the official online store come with a limited warranty. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially cover software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold with the Product.
This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase. We do not accept any return & refunds after 30 days of delivery without reason. However, warranty services are still valid for products under normal use. If a fault is found after thirty (30) days from delivery of the product(s), you should contact us and we will either repair or replace the product.
Warranty period of each product is listed as follows:
|TOKIT Omni Cook
|Main Engine Frame, Mixing Bowl Body, Mixing Bowl Lid
|Measuring Cup, Simmering Basket, Steamer Set (Condensation Tray, Main Body of Steamer, Septum, Steaming Rack, Steamer Lid), Slow-cook Plug
|Mixing Blade Set (Mixing Blade, Sealing Ring and Lock Ring), Blade Cover, Whisk
|Scraper, Tea Spoon Set
|Other Products（Coming soon）
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to TOKIT Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we offer after sales assistance only in the areas where we make shipments.
If replacement or repair service is provided, the warranty period will not be renewed or extended.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Repair conducted by un-official repair center.
- Other damage not caused by the design, manufacturing or quality of the product itself.
- We only provide the services promised in this policy, and shall not be responsible for any commitment made by agent or partner beyond the contents of this policy.
- This policy will be implemented on the date of announcement.
For more information about our return policy if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1009, 10/F GLOUCESTER TOWER, LANDMARK, 15 QUEEN'S ROAD, CENTRAL, HONG KONG, 999077, Hong Kong
Last Update: Sep 9th, 2021