Who may use the limited warranty
The owners of TOKIT products purchased from the following platforms:
official website, tokitglobal.com (us.tokitglobal.com, eu.tokitglobal.com, uk.tokitglobal.com, sg.tokitglobal.com, my.tokitglobal.com, au.tokitglobal.com)
Amazon or Walmart official store
Shopee or Lazada official store
The period of coverage
|TOKIT Omni Cook
|Main Engine Frame, Mixing Bowl Body, Mixing Bowl Lid
|Measuring Cup, Simmering Basket, Steamer Set (Condensation Tray, Main Body of Steamer, Septum, Steaming Rack, Steamer Lid), Slow-cook Plug
|Mixing Blade Set (Mixing Blade, Sealing Ring and Lock Ring), Blade Cover, Whisk
|Scraper, Tea Spoon Set
|Slap Rice Cooker
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials.
What the limited warranty does not cover
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Repair conducted by un-official repair center.
- Other damage not caused by the design, manufacturing or quality of the product itself.
File a claim
To file a claim, you may need go through the following process:
1. Register your products
2. Get your order number or order email ready, as well as the model number and serial number which can be found on the body of products.
3. Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org including the photo or video evidence of your defected or damaged products.
If you have other questions, please send emails to email@example.com. Our customer service team is always happy to assist with any questions that you have.