TOKIT products purchased on the official online store come with a limited warranty. Unless otherwise specified, this warranty covers the hardware components of the product as originally supplied and does not cover, or partially cover software, consumable items, or accessories even if packaged or sold with the Product.
This warranty is only redeemable within the original country or region of purchase. We do not accept any return & refunds after 30 days of delivery without reason. However, warranty services are still valid for products under normal use. If a fault is found after thirty (30) days from delivery of the product(s), you should contact us and we will either repair or replace the product.
Warranty period of each product is listed as follows:
- 2 Years warranty for the TOKIT Omni Cook: the Base Unit and the Mixing Bowl (with the lid, without the blade).
- 3~6 Months warranty for the Accessories (varies on different regions, different SKUs) : the Mixing Blade Set, the Steamer Set, the Simmering Basket, the Measuring Cup, the Butterfly Whisk, the Slow-cook Plug and the Blade Cover.
- Items we do not cover : Tea spoons, Scrapers, and other third-party accessories.
The limited warranty only covers product defects caused by workmanship or build materials. To make a claim, present your original Proof of Purchase (invoice), model and serial number of the product, and photo evidence of the product’s defects to TOKIT Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we offer after sales assistance only in the areas where we make shipments.
If replacement or repair service is provided, the warranty period will not be renewed or extended.
The limited warranty does not cover:
- Defects or damage resulting from accidents, neglect, misuse or abnormal use; abnormal conditions or improper storage; exposure to liquid, moisture, dampness, sand or dirt; unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress.
- Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from excessive force or use of metallic objects on the touch screen.
- Devices that have the serial number or the IMEI number removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible.
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Defects or damage resulting from the use of the product in conjunction or connection with accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Any physical feature defects or damage resulting from improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, or adjustment not furnished or approved by TOKIT.
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes such as collision with an object, fire, flooding, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source.
- Defects or damage resulting from cellular signal reception or transmission, or viruses and other software problems introduced into the product.
- Repair conducted by un-official repair center.
- Other damage not caused by the design, manufacturing or quality of the product itself.
- We only provide the services promised in this policy, and shall not be responsible for any commitment made by agent or partner beyond the contents of this policy.
- This policy will be implemented on the date of announcement.
For more information about our return policy if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
1009, 10/F GLOUCESTER TOWER, LANDMARK, 15 QUEEN'S ROAD, CENTRAL, HONG KONG, 999077, Hong Kong
To check the full refund policy, please click here, thank